بعض نماذج السير الذاتية
Objective الهدف من التقدم للوظيفة
Willing to join a challenging job that helps to improve personal
skills and achieve desired experience.
Personal Information… البيانات الشخصية
* Name :
* Address :
* Mobile :
* E-Mail :
* Date of Birth :
* Military Status :
* Marital Status :
Educational Information… التعليم
Graduation Year :
Overall Grade :
Final Project :
Project grade :
- ·Advanced Database & Information System (using Oracle).
- ·Micropracessor System.
- ·Artificial Intelligence.
- ·Distributed System.
- ·Advaned Computer Network
- · CISCO Certified Networking Associate (CCNA).
- ·Information Security.
- ·Database Security.
- ·Network Securiry.
- ·Linux System.
- ·Principal Electricity Engieering.
·Computer Hardware & Maintenance.
* Arabic : Mother Tongue * English : Very Good
Summary of qualifications and Skills… المؤهلات والكفاءات
- Excellent command of computer and variable applications like [Win XP – Win Vista–Microsoft Office–Matlab].
- Good command of maintenance of hardware and software problems.
- Good experience in using internet applications, utilities and searching tools.
- High ability to work in a team for long period and very good ability in management.
ÞFactory of Ceramic AL-GAOHARA of EZZ Group with EXCELLENT Graduation.
ÞComputer Maintenance Companies.
City, ST Zip Code
ملخص للمهارت والخبرات ولماذا تريد هذه الوظيفة
List your qualifications, experience, why you want this job. Here you have to convince the reader that you are qualified for this position. Make sure you have evidence to back up your claims.
- This section is optional if you have a strong education and you have space in your resume then include it.
- Do not use more than 4 bullet points in a group.
- The font of your resume should be in 12pt and use a basic font like Times New Roman.
LAST JOB TITLE
What is the position you held & the name of the organization you worked for if you think this is relevant to potential employer . A well known previous employer is an asset.
- Use Bullet points to emphasis accomplishments.
- Use key words for your particular industry. These can be picked out from the job advert itself and from industry periodicals.
- Do not cram too much make sure it is easy to read. Use white space to separate
YOUr CURRENT TO THE LAST JOB Years start finish
Employers receive a LOT of resumes each sentence and word must have a reason to be in a CV. Some body who does not know you must be convinced you are the right person from the job from this one page document so make sure you use the limited space correctly.
- Achievements are shown in bullet points. Given quantifiable values to your achievements.
- Do not give away too much, although you cannot do that if you keep you job description to one or two lines.
- If you have an irregular career use a functional resume instead of a chronological resume.
A poorly organized resume can be skipped, make sure it is legible and have a logical flow. The length of your resume should reflect your career. If you are out of school one page will suffice.
Masters/Majors Minors Diplomas
Include the highest 2/3 qualifications you have
Birth Date :19\4\1986
Willing to join a challenging job that helps to improve personal skills and achieve desired experience.
Education and Qualifications
Date University, Course, Qualification (grade or predicted grade)
Modules studied, dissertation
Date School / FE College
A Levels (grades if good) / Other qualifications
GCSE – number of subjects, including Maths and English
Work Experience (most recent first)
Date Company Name, Job Title
Skills gained (communication, team work, interpersonal, problem solving, etc
Other relevant skills
Interests and Activities
Not just a list – try to make them relevant to what the employer is looking for – eg. Travelling around Europe helped develop my communication skills through meeting a variety of people.
Available on request